Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seductive Nails At Work

Tuesday, September 21st, 2010
I feel the need to speak on a very important subject.  After close meetings with friends in regards to their own wards we have an epidemic of mass proportions.  Back scratching!  You may ask, “why is this such a problem?”  well you haven’t seen the back scratching like we have in these “college age wards.”  It is off the hook out of control.  I think I have almost seen every form of this out there, but mark my words someone will show me up and perform a new technique to scratch a back. 
There are different methods I have seen used.  There is the girl on girl, guy on guy, (sometimes you may see 3 on 3 like I did recently and it was bizarre.  The best part was that all three guys were wearing the same color clothes.)  You will also see the seduction scratch.  You know the one where the scratcher ever so lightly grazes their finger in an effort to send chills down the spine of the scratchy.  Then you have the “I-want-to-practice-my-spelling-and-shape-making-skills-so-guess-what-I-am-drawing” person and that one cracks me up.  You can always tell the look on the persons face that is being scratched that they solved the answer but they won’t admit it because that means it is there turn to scratch the other persons back, thus making them a back scratch greed.  
I’m just waiting for the day when the Bishopric is taking turns scratching each others backs.  That will be the day and you better believe I will pull out the trusty phone with the camera.  Talk about video production in Sacrament!  I mean seriously, move over Michael Moore I’ll catch something more tasty than your “Bowling For Columbine” movie (which not all that great FYI.)
But I kid you not.  I can’t go a Sunday without seeing this epidemic take place.  Once you spot one you then see them all going at it!  Now for your eyes I have provided a sample of the above said topic.  I will explain though that it is a girl scratching the guy, someone I sent this to said it looked like a guy on guy.



Till next week!

2 comments:

  1. Photo documentation was an added bonus!! =) I think the next should be about bishoprics TEXTING you to see if you could pray, give a talk and come in for a calling!! No lie. 2 times.

    Keep it up.

    =) The laugher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure the guy in the photo is my husband....do you know who you took that picture of?

    ReplyDelete